National Ready Mix Concrete Quality Assurance
National Ready Mix Concrete (NRC) Ready Mix Concrete’s Quality Assurance Department exists to respond to our customers needs for concrete products that are easily placed and perform according to your expectations. We employ quality personnel who have the education, training, and experience to provide you the expertise necessary for your concrete questions and needs.
- Mix design development and samples when needed
- On-site concrete testing
- Technical support before and after concrete placement
- Monitoring of concrete placement and quality
- Performing trial mixes for colored concrete projects
- Evaluating and recommend
Our high-strength and performance concrete are designed to help improve strength and durability, make ease placement and finishing, provide dependable initial set times, as well as reducing your costs. Each of our Quality Assurance representatives are experienced and certified. We provide only the best. Please contact us at National Ready Mix for any of your concrete concerns.
Negative effects of Excessive Water in Concrete
- Unneeded water will lower concrete’s overall strength.
- Can lower durability and increasing possibility for drying shrinkage.
- Can reduce water tightness